About Dr. Mark Lin
Dr. Mark Lin has surgically placed and restored dental implants within his practice for the last 17 years.
He received his dental degree from University of Detroit Mercy in which he was on the Dean’s list for 4 consecutive years and finished within the top 5% of the class.
Dr. Lin then completed a 1-year General Practice Residency program at the Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton Ohio, where he received his I.V. and advanced surgical training. He practiced general dentistry for 13 years then completed his post graduate training in the specialty of Prosthodontics at the University Of Toronto.
He served as an associate in dentistry as a surgical demonstrator in the post graduate Periodontics discipline and staff at the Implant Prosthodontic Unit (IPU) in the graduate Prosthodontics discipline at the University Of Toronto. He currently holds the title as “Assistant Professor” at the faculty of dentistry, discipline of Prosthodontics at the University of Toronto.
He has given numerous lectures, presentations and courses on the topics of Implant Dentistry (Surgical/Prosthetics) with live surgical and prosthetic demonstrations, anterior implant aesthetics, implant complications and Practice Management. Over the past 8 years, he has given more than 200 lectures at various different professional and scientific meetings in Canada, U.S., Taiwan, Germany, India and China.Dr. Mark Hsiang En Lin, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Dentistry, Prosthodontics at the University Of Toronto.
- Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Dentistry, Discipline of Prosthodontics, University of Toronto
- Fellow and Diplomate with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (I.C.O.I.)
- Associate fellow and Fellow with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (A.A.I.D.)
- Graduate and Fellow with the Misch Implant Institute
- Diplomate with the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (A.B.O.I.) - a designation that is earned by less than 40 dentists or specialists in Canada
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada in the speciality of Prosthodontics